Site Map | SEARCH

:: Home > Departments > Public Health Service > Family Health


Public Health Service


Quick Links

Special Needs

Public Health works with children and families with special health needs. We can do visits to assist families with questions and resources. We also recommend PCA time for children on MA.

PCA is a personal care attendant, which is available for children on medical assistance with special health needs. This is a collaborative process with schools and other services the child is receiving. Contact us for more information.

For more information, call Public Health: (651) 385-6100

Residents | Visitors| County Government | Departments |Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Search Options

"To effectively promote the safety, health, and well-being of our residents"
Copyright © 2013 Goodhue County, Minnesota

Click here to go to the home page Click here to go to the home page