2011 Spring Flood Information
Flood 2011 News Releases and information on road closures in the State of Minnesota
Goodhue County Road Closures on MnDOT Emergency Management Site
Need help during or after a flood?
Goodhue County Red Cross can help. Call 651-388-9166
- Need flood clean up kits?
- Need to leave your home but no place to go?
- Need food prepared for volunteer groups?
United Way of Goodhue, Wabasha, and Pierce Counties can help. Call 651-388-6309
- Need help cleaning up after flooding?
- Want to become a volunteer?
Sand Bag Information (see more)
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services - Flood Related Information for 2011
Links to Flood Related Information (see more)
Goodhue County Emergency Notification - Sign up here