Site Map | SEARCH

:: Home > Departments > Assessor > Homesteads




Quick Links


To receive homestead classification for taxes payable 2015, you must own and occupy the property as your principle place of residence on January 2, 2014. If you are already receiving homestead and remain in the same residence, you do not need to reapply unless there is a change in the title of the property. If you move out of a homestead, you are required by law to notify the County Assessor's Office (385-3006) within thirty (30) days, or you may be subject to penalties.

Important Homestead Property Tax Notice
New Home Purchase

Move into Non-homestead Property
Relative Homestead
Agricultural Relative Homestead
Special Agricultural Homestead


Residents | Visitors| County Government | Departments |Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Search Options

"To effectively promote the safety, health, and well-being of our residents"
Copyright © 2013 Goodhue County, Minnesota

Click here to go to the home page Click here to go to the home page